Terms and Conditions
Thanks for using CRM360.
Please read these Terms carefully. By using CRM360 or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to these Terms. This is a legal agreement. We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement. CRM360 (CRM360 ” or the “Service”) is a marketing automation service offered through the URL www.crm360.com.np (we’ll refer to it as the “Website”) that allows you to create, manage and execute your sales pipelines. CRM360 is owned and operated by A.C.T. Three Sixty Pvt. Ltd., a limited liability company in Kathmandu, Nepal. CRM360 has employees, independent contractors, and representatives (“our Team”). As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that’s a customer of the Service, you’re a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”).
In order to use CRM360 , you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the registration process;
- agree to the Terms; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
By using CRM360, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use CRM360 in a way that violates any laws or regulations. (Representing and warranting is like making a legally enforceable promise.) CRM360 may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
The Term begins when you sign up for CRM360 and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for CRM360 on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing Your Account
You or CRM360 may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we’ll refund a prorated portion of your monthly prepayment or reimburse you for unused Ad Credits. We won’t refund or reimburse you if there’s cause, like a violation of these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, including your emails from our Website. If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as “inactive” and permanently delete the account and all the data associated with it.
5. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
6. Account Disputes
We don’t know the inner workings of your organization or the nature of your personal relationships, and we don’t arbitrate disputes over who owns an account. You won’t request access to or information about an account that’s not yours, and you’ll resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party. We decide who owns an account based on the content of the emails in that account, and if multiple people or entities are identified in the content, then we’ll rely on the contact information listed for that account.
7. Pay as You Go Plans
You may buy Ad Credits to use our Services instead of signing up for a monthly plan. This will be explained on the pricing page of our Website. If you choose a Pay as You Go Plan, you’ll still be considered a Member, and other than the monthly payment requirement, all the terms of this Agreement will still apply to you. Ad Credits for Pay as You Go accounts roll over and don’t expire, but if your account is inactive for more than 12 months, it may be deleted.
8. Billing Changes
We may change our fees at any time by posting a new pricing structure to our Website and/or sending you a notification by email.
9. Proprietary Rights Owned by Us
You will respect our proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide CRM360 (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and copyrights).
10. Proprietary Rights Owned by You
12. Right to Review Advert Campaigns
We may view, copy, and internally distribute content from your Advert Campaigns and account to create algorithms and programs (“Tools”) that help us spot problem accounts. We use these Tools to find Members who violate these Terms or laws. For example, We study data internally to make our Email Genome Project smarter and create better experiences for senders and subscribers.
RULES AND ABUSE
13. General Rules
You promise to follow these rules:
- You won’t Spam! By “spam,” we mean the definition on the Spamhaus website.
- You won’t violate our Acceptable Use Policy, which is part of this Agreement.
CRM360 does not allow accounts with the primary purpose of promoting or inciting harm towards others or the promotion of discriminatory, hateful, or harassing content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate your account if you send an email campaign, submit an advertisement or otherwise distribute any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains either of the following:
- A Threat of Physical Harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
- Hateful Content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
- Not compliant with Facebook’s ad policy
- All Ads will be reviewed by Ads Manager Review team to be compliant with Facebook’s ads policy.
- Ads will only run if the Ads Manager Review team deems ads fit to run.
- All decisions of the team will be final and no further queries can be made.
- If ads are not approved, refund will be provided. Additional charges may or may not be levied depending on the payment method used in such cases.
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- An organization which has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
14. Compliance with Laws
You represent and warrant that your use of CRM360 will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether our Services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like HIPAA, GLB, EU Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If you’re subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use our Service, then we won’t be liable if our Service doesn’t meet those requirements. You may not use our Service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities, including acts prohibited by law of Government of Nepal or other laws that apply to commerce.
If you’re located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or send to anyone in the EEA, you represent and warrant that in creating your Email distribution list, sending Emails via CRM360 , and collecting information as a result of sending Emails, you:
- Have complied, and will comply, with all regulations, as well as data protection, electronic communication, and privacy laws that apply to the countries where you’re sending any form of email through CRM360 .
- Have collected, stored, used, and transferred all data relating to any individual in compliance with all data protection laws and regulations. You have the necessary permission to allow CRM360 to receive and process data and send communications to that individual on your behalf.
- Agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from your breach of any part of these warranties.
15. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Website and the Services, including any downloads from the Website. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for the Service the month before.
16. No Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Website and the Service as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Since people use CRM360 for a variety of reasons, we can’t guarantee that it will meet your specific needs.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. (Indemnity is an agreement to compensate someone for a loss.) You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
18. Attorney Fees
If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
19. Equitable Relief
If you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief.
20. Subpoena Fees
If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
22. Entire Agreement
Where there’s a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about CRM360 ’s policies.